Saturday, February 5, 2011

intraception

Hey folks! I added a new feature to my blog! 


The TV is showing UFC fights, so i thought i might try entertaining myself by learning more about how to use this blog. This new feature is called THINK ABOUT IT. Every so often, like when i can't bother sitting there watching a UFC fight, i will update the feature with something for you to think about. Check it out, it's downstairs right at the bottom of the page.


Also, while i'm here, maybe i can share my adventure today. I went to richmond job, and got off early. I  went to Richmond Public Market for some tentacles. This place is soo good. I got a bag of nearly rotting mushrooms for 69cents. 2 for a dollar but i only needed one. Got some shrimp. And a bag of basil for much cheaper than anywhere else. Went home by Canada Line smelling of squid tentacles. 


AND THEN I MADE SOME FREAKIN CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP!!! I can never go back to canned. Its quite simple. Dice onions, mushrooms, garlic. Throw a royal amount of butter into the non stick pot, i threw in some truffle oil, cuz i be pimp like that in the kitchen, and then throw in the stuffs. Let it yummify, then add a splidgen of flour, and plenty mouthfulls of evaporated milk and water and whipping cream. 


Insert picture here (img: imagine a pot of delicious)


DMN THTS TSTY!

1 comment: