Friday, April 8, 2011

CATTLE HOT POT!

I went to all you can eat $17.95 Cattle Hot Pot in Richmond. I usually don't like hot pot. But Damn this was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOefinOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
You can pick two broths! Cost extra. Top is hot&spicy, bottom is preserved egg and cilantro. 

These prawns were DELICIOUS. So creamy and rich.

Seaweed, pumpkin, oysters, mussels, baby octopus...

"Just like the ocean." Says Su as she dumps it into the boiling pot!

The meats were divine bovine.

On the menu was deep fried fish skin. These bad boys were the B-diggity. They taste like Muslim-friendly pork rinds. We kept ordering these no problem.

I love this place and will come back again. It's small, so i recommend making reservations. 2hr limit. I didn't get more pictures of them meat cuz i was too into the meal to keep documenting anything. Most of the documenting was done in my mouth. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. My Mouth waters every time I visit your site. I have to say though, these shrimp are quite interesting looking. remember the belly button creature from the matrix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you separate the two colours? Have we not learned anything yet as a society?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes we have to follow our friends down in Alabama, and embrace everyone's difference and point it out

    ReplyDelete