Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's a Doilie kind of Day!

Yesterday was such a cranky moody day. This morning i decided not to waste today like i did the previous day. Today was going to be a lovely day. Been listening to upbeat music to get in a cheery mood! Went for lunch with my sister Diane, and on the walk ran into this:



A beautiful doilie chillin' out max with a dandelion! I left the doilie there cuz that's where it was meant to be. It really is a beautiful life though isn't it!

Here are some songs and videos that make me feel happy!

Something Else by Diamond Rings. This song is so cute. I didn't care for it at first, but now i'm so into it.

I love this song Here Comes Your Man by the pixies, but i also love Joseph Gordon Levitt's version in the movie 500 Days of Summer. this song is "about winos and hobos traveling on the trains, who die in the California Earthquake"

I'm also really hopped up on lavender oil and osmanthus oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment