Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Syringe Jello 'Shots'

Syringe jello shots for my trash rock themed birthday party last weekend. I don't remember much of it. I think that means it was a blast.

I like these Knorr pack over Jello cuz they tend to have more of an exotic flavour. but jello is fine too. I did Pineapple with the Malibu, and Honeydew with Stoli Blueberry.



You can get syringes w/o needles at any pharmacy for around 30cents a pop. these were 10ml ones.
 For each packet of jello, use one cup of boiling water and one cup of liquor. I watered it down with more liquor cuz i was worried the jello might be too hard, and i like my drinks strong.
 I only bought 40 syringes, so i had leftover jello for normal shots.


carole taking a jello shot
Playlist:

Worked Up So Sexual by The Faint
Black Tongue by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Fuck'n'Spend by N.E.R.D.
Sex n' Drugs n' Rock n' Roll by Ian Drury and the Blockheads

No comments:

Post a Comment